The Jonah Bull House at 2233 Wayne Avenue was built in 1872 in the Italianate architectural style. This style was derived from countryside homes in Italy. Sometime between 1920 and 1950 the Bull house was renovated to fit the classically inspired Colonial Revival style. The renovations added colonial features such as decorative interior moldings and plasterwork, a porch, and a large multi-panned window. Because of its local architectural and historical significance, The Bull House was added to the National Register in December of 2008.