The Dayton International Peace Museum is a bright face to the whole world. With Dayton recognized worldwide following the negotiations and signing of the “Dayton Peace Accords” in 1995, the Dayton Intentional Peace Museum continues the global promise of peace.With over 220,000 web “hits” last year from every corner of the world, the Museum has become a first destination to a growing number of visitors and a big hit with organizations serving children from all over the greater Dayton region. The museum offers the only permanent and public exhibit dedicated to our only United Nations Human Rights recipient, Sr. Dorothy Stang. The museum is located in the historic Pollack House (cir.1877), the last remaining classic downtown home open daily for visitors. Like art museums around the globe, the Dayton International Peace Museum provides room for recognition, experimentation, education, training, and appreciation of its topic.