The Taj Ma Garaj® offers over 23,000 square feet that can accommodate as few as 25 or as many as 600 of your guests. Automotive art, memorabilia and exotic sports cars are the theme of this unique banquet facility. The Taj is conveniently located in downtown Dayton at 300 S. Perry Street, less than a quarter mile off of Interstate 75 and US 35. Just look for the cars on the roof! The Taj Ma Garaj offers a full compliment of configurations with amenities that include: two full refreshment bars, multiple food service areas, multi-media centers with projection screens, surround sound audio system, podium with microphone, huge video arcade style game room, roof patio with wet bars and grill. Parking and security included. Call 937-296-9262 for more information visit www.tajmagaraj.com. The Taj Ma Garaj is housed in the building where Ermal Fraze invented the ring tab. It was the first Dayton Reliable Tool location in 1949. This Dayton Original is perhaps Dayton’s most unique banquet facility!

11 Responses to “Taj Ma Garaj”

1. Bob
    8 May 2012 at 3:11 pm #

Hey y’all… Have attended charitable functions at the Taj. Awesome facility and a very fun place to visit. I’m automotively afflicted, so it was nirvana for me, but less car crazies loved it. Even worked security for an event, so many many years ago. Well worth visiting and considering as a venue! Mr. John Dixon is a total trip. You wouldn’t be disappointed. Bob

2. Bill Myers
    8 May 2012 at 3:11 pm #

It’s like walking into the mind of a teenager dreaming about sports cars. Never seen so much stuff in my life. How he comes up with some of those ideas is beyond me. See it once and you still haven’t seen it. No one will ever forget that party.

3. DOUG MASON
    8 May 2012 at 3:57 pm #

Energies of life converge to make the path smoother,straighter and more fun. Taj makes moments that attach themselves to the charm bracelet of fond memories. Thx JD

4. Paul Miller
    8 May 2012 at 5:11 pm #

The Taj is the coolest place in Dayton, next to Carillon Park

5. George Thielen
    8 May 2012 at 9:41 pm #

Quite simply, the “Taj” is THE place to entertain. I was very fortunate to thoroughly enjoy my surprise 40th birthday party there. Many out of state guests were in attendance and all were stunned at the sheer volume of cars, art, memorabilia and comfort features packed into one facility….all right here in Dayton, OH.

6. Sherri Schardt
    9 May 2012 at 6:29 am #

The Taj Ma Garaj is a perfect place to hold your event. I have been to wine tastings, wedding receptions and business meetings there and the Taj accommodates to all.

7. Colin Kowalski
    9 May 2012 at 8:50 am #

Great place for formal or informal parties. Car lovers paradise!! Could spend all day there!

8. Henry Carraro
    9 May 2012 at 10:10 am #

My first visit from my home in Little Rock, Arkansas to the Tag Ma Garaj was simply over the top. I had not been prepared or prewarned of what I was about to see and experience.

Holy Cow. I was like country boy from Arkansas with his egg money in his pocket and dropped into an environment that was nearly totally alien to me.

Here it is almost 5 years later and I am still amazed at my experiences at the Taj Ma Garage. With a child like amazement I went from room to room viewing not only the fabulous automobile collection and tractors and race car collection, but also hundreds and hundreds of automotive artwork. The floor to ceiling murals are out of this world and filled with images and objects that will make you smile.

Did I mention the display cases filled with toys, automotive manuals, brochures, rare accessories? Some so rare they belong in a lock box.

What jewel for the city of Dayton and the state of Ohio.

9. Winthorpe Porch
    9 May 2012 at 11:17 am #

What can I say but , wunderbar

10. David C
    9 May 2012 at 5:55 pm #

As a huge Porsche and VW nut, I am lucky to have the Taj right here in Dayton. What a great collection and a fantastic place to have a party. The owners husband is pretty nice too!

11. Jay J
    10 May 2012 at 12:29 pm #

A truly ostentatious display of vulgar automotive decadence for which I’m eternally grateful is here in Dayton. A display of this quality in our community is hard to imagine much less being able to use it for a party. Thank you Mr Dixin!